Sorry I haven't posted in a couple of days, I've been busy! On Friday me and a couple of my friends went to Castle Island in boston and had SO much fun! It was a beautiful day so we walked around, looked at the clouds, and ate at Sullivan's, a delicious little food place with burgers for only $2.00! I saw a boy running with a Stonehill Cross Country shirt on and we yelled "STONEHILL!" and being the kind stonehill-ian that all stonehill students are he stopped and said Hello and told me how much i'm gonna love it there (he graduated in '07) (this story has a connection later in the blog)
The Falmouth Road Race went very well! The weather was hot but not too humid, so overall good running weather. Brother Danny and my little cousin Jeff finished around the same time 56 minutes, needless to say Jeff is bound to be a great runner when he's older!!!!! Towards the beginning of the race i saw a familiar face, THE STONEHILL RUNNER FROM BOSTON! What a small world! But anyways, we had fun at falmouth for the day, bike riding, eating, getting icecream (I sampled Lobster Icecream at the Chocolate Emporium IT WAS GROSS!), and playing Catch Phrase around the fire.
On monday I worked and came back to falmouth to hang with my cousin. We made awesome Tie-Dye shirts and painted!! I made a picture with a stonehill banner and flowers, it came out pretty good for me not being skilled at all!
In the morning we went to Martha's Vineyard with my cousin and her friend. We went to Edgartown and Oak Bluff, and surprisingly we were able to find our way to bus stops and to the cutest little shops. I got a tie-dye sweatshirt because i couldn't resist... and a cute sundress. (I'm already broke and I'm not even in college yet!) We went on the famous Flying Horses Carrousel which was my favorite part!!! I love acting like a kid :)
Pictures of Falmouth to follow as I used my brother's camera. But here's some others: