What I miss and why its ok

I miss sleeping with my dog, but it's ok because I get more sleep without her kicking me

I miss not having homework, but it's ok because I'm learning so many new things

I miss knowing all the people in my class, but it's ok because I'm making new friends

I miss my DVR, but it's ok I can catch up on shows with new friends

I miss sunday morning breakfast, but it's ok because brunch here is delicious

I miss John, but it's ok because I have friends here who give great hugs!

I miss my family, but it's ok because they are only 15 minutes away and my mom sends me reminders of their love every week

I miss my friends from home, but it's ok because of skype and facebook

I miss home, but it's ok because I'm starting to feel at home here (in a different way)



Labels: ,