
Fun fact: putting your tubing in your IV machine upside down makes it suck the blood out of you like a blood thirsty vampire instead of pushing the meds into you (sorry I had to make the vampire reference with New Moon coming out this week!!).
I was a bit concerned when I noticed that my tubing was not clear but red when I made that mistake... I guess ya learn something new every day! Luckily it wasn't a problem when my mom Nurse Lee came to the rescue!.. now all we can do is laugh about it and not do that again.
I think I'm almost past "The Wall" of exhaustion from all these antibiotics and my body's finally giving up on its rebellion. My lungs are feeling clearer and less tight and I'm able to just hang out on the couch without falling asleep.
Yesterday my best best best best friend Hillary came home from school and we hung out and ate warm milk and cookies thanks to my mom. Then I picked up my bored roommate from school and we caught up on gossip girl. Again, nothing beats having ya girlfriends to keep you company when you aren't feeling good!
It's probably not good when I'm already sick of hooking up my meds every 8 hours and it's only been 4 days but I will stop whining and get through it only to enjoy the wonderful christmas season when I'm done! As the quote at the top says... life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass it's about learning to dance in the rain. So I think I'll just dance for a little, while the storm passes :-P